To make your camping program memorable and to enjoy the different weather conditions out there, you will need to make sure that you are fully equipped with the right kind of stuff so as to be able to meet your needs like shelter, eating and drinking.
Thanks to tarpaulin manufacturers world over who seems to have read the script well and have gone an extra mile to come up with highly well designed and lasting qualities of tarp made tents that can prove to be the best fit for almost any type of event that one is trying to use them for.
Past couple of decades has seen some serious growth and advancements in almost each and every industry sector. Relief sector has been in the same boat, products made of tarp initially were used mainly for rescue purposes only however with the latest advancements, tarpaulin manufacturers have learned different ways in which these products can be utilized to the fullest.
Here are some tips that may help you in using tents to the fullest while camping:
- Tuck the edges of your tent’s ground side so that water dripping in a rainy season won’t enter your tent and pool underneath or buy a Footprint mat.
- Your rainfly shall be staked out with the help of a taut-line hitch
- Out of stakes? No worries, if you have stuff sacks handy you may fill them with sand or rocks and use them instead.
- If on Snow, you will need to use ice axe or trekking pole to make a tent based shelter work for you well.
- Travel light, you may just carry fly and footprint, poles with you. You will still need insecticidal nets for mosquitoes though.